Wednesday, August 31, 2005

News from Jay Hitt

Hello!

Well, this is going out late. I had hoped to have a few more dates lined up to tell you about but here's what I have so far.

Tonight Antonio and I will be at CLO Cabaret Theatre in Pittsburgh at 7:30. www.clocabaret.com

On Friday, September 2, I'll be at Borders Books in Monroeville, PA at 7:30

On Saturday, September 17, I'll be at Borders in Northway Mall at 7:30 with a special guest.

That's it so far with public appearances. I'll let you know when a few more come up.

Now, as long as you're sitting at the computer, how about taking a moment to visit www.pittsburghcitypaper.ws/cp_extra/best_of_pittsburgh_'05.htm
This will enable you to vote in the Pittsburgh City Paper "Best of Pittsburgh 2005". You don't have to live in Pittsburgh or know anything about Pittsburgh and you can vote for as many or as few items as you wish. Now, when you get to the entry, "best acoustic artist", I sure would appreciate it if you'd put my name in. And please feel free to pass this request on to as many people as you can think of. The deadline is Friday, September 30, 2005.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home