Thursday, September 15, 2005

More on Saturday's Show

Robert Wagner writes:
Gerard Rohlf and Art Gazdik's show for Friday, September 16 will be part of a larger Hurricane Relief Fundraiser at both The Starlite and Moondogs. There will be no cover-charge at either club, but donations will be collected. 25% of the bar at both clubs will also be donated to hurricane relief. If you have the chance, come down to listen, play, and support the cause.
Gerard Rohlf writes:
Doubtless, you know already that Artie and I are hosting the Three Penny Opry at the Starlite Lounge this Friday night. Originally, it was intended as an incestuous affair (Hey! I'm from Fayette County) featuring my nephews, Chris and Michael Rohlf, just back from Ohio state, my daughter, Haley, in from Illinois and my daughter, Colleen, on loan from CUA in D.C. (I can fill the place with my family alone, after all - we're all performers, going back 5 generations.) Add to this the new dimension of a "Fund-raiser for the victims of Hurricane Katrina": i.e., numerous other acoustic performers - so we hope!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home