Thursday, September 29, 2005

Women Rule!

No surprises there, but Heather Kropf writes with that info and more:

Women Rule Cefalo's Tonight

Hi friends -

So I had no luck winning the acoustic challenge at Sing Sing's on Tuesday. Sigh. The guitar duo of clean-cut boys won instead. Good thing they sounded alright or I'd be perturbed.

Anyhooo, I'm so excited about this last-minute show I got invited to be a part of. Tonight at Cefalo's Club in Carnegie, PA, I'll be playing some songs in the round with Eve Goodman, Joey Murphy and national recording artist, Kyler England. It's a 21+ show, $5 at the door. I've heard Cefalo's is a former church that has been converted into a beautiful club. http://www.clubcefalo.com.

Other in-the-round events:

Fri., Oct. 14, 8 PM
Siba Cucina
Seven Fields, PA
with Philadelphia writer Robyn Harris. Also Brad Yoder, myself, and Jason on bass
Free, All Ages

Monday, Oct. 17, 8 PM
Starbucks on Murray Ave
Pittsburgh, PA
with Eve Goodman and friends
Free, All Ages

I've promised a mad-lib song at this event. :)

OTHER NEWS

The record is mastered! I can't wait to share it with all of you. Details for the the CD release party are a few weeks off yet, but I'll let you know just as soon as I can so you can mark your calendars.

peace,
Heather

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home