Friday, October 14, 2005

News from Jay Hitt

Hello!

I wanted to send a reminder that I'll be at Borders in Bethel Park tonight (Friday) at 7:30.

Next Saturday, October 22, I'll be at Siba on Rt 228 in Seven Fields starting at 7:30.

On Saturday, Oct 29, I'm back at Borders in Northway Mall for a performance with Eve Goodman and another special guest. That's at 8:00.

November so far looks like this:

Thursday November 3 Hard Rock Cafe in Station Square at 8:00. I'll be with Antonio Gatto for an evening of Simon and Garfunkel music .

Friday November 4 Wildwood C C Private function

On Friday and Saturday, November 11th and 12th, I'll be in Monticello, NY for the Folk Alliance convention. If anyone receiving this email is going, please let me know.

Wednesday, November 16, Siba Rt 228 Seven Fields 7:30

On Saturday, November 26th, I'm pleased to have Brian Henke coming to Pittsburgh to perform at Borders Books in Northway Mall at 8:00. Brian is from the Cleveland area and is almost always traveling so I'm real happy that I was able to grab him for one show. I may play a few songs myself but I'll do it before Brian because when he plays, it makes me want to hide. Visit www.brianhenkeguitar.com for more information and make plans to be there on the 26th.

That's it for now. I hope to see some of tonight and in the near future.

Have a great weekend!

Jay

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home