Friday, December 16, 2005

Have You Been Getting Enough Spam?
Jack Erdie will play at the Club Cafe on December 28. Three other interesting acts will be playing along. I hope to post more or have Jack post more on the subject. In the meanwhile, I hope you enjoy Jack's spam waiver (disclaimer?) as much as I did.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SPAM WAIVER
Your email addresses have come to me -- been caught in my harvesting thresher -- through various and sundry sources. Some of you signed up to be on this list at one of my shows. Others of you were shanghaied through less direct methods. Some of you I know from Christ Hope Church, some through Playback Theater. Some of you I don't know from pithecanthropus man, nor you I.

So, if you'd like to opt off of this list, just reply and type "REMOVE" in the subject window, and you'll never hear from me again. Or, if you'd prefer to only be notified about a specific type of show, reply and writer "BIG DEALS ONLY" or "BAND SHOWS ONLY" in the subject list.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I do thank you for sparing me all this time!

Your Servant in Song,

Jack Erdie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home