Monday, January 02, 2006

Folks,

I'll be performing at the South Hills Borders on Friday, the 6th, at 7:30 p.m. I've always found an enthusiastic, atypical audience there, and I'm grateful for them. Apparently, this is a big night out for Bethel Parkers, and they come regardless of who is performing.

For Details:
http://www.bordersstores.com/events/event_detail.jsp?SEID=64512

Then I'll be at the CLO Cabaret Theater on Wednesday, Jan 11 at 5:30.
Theater Square
655 Penn Ave
Dahntahn Pittsburgh
412-456-6666

And at McArdle's Pub on Thursday, Jan 12 at 8 pm.
2811 Lincoln Way, White Oak, PA 15131
[412] 754-3721
[412] 754-3722

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My newest [TRUE!!!] story, Renegade Karma Police, may be read on my blog
at: jackerdie.blogspot.com

Please scroll down and read Part I first. The whole thing will make a little more
sense.

You can also find my re-cap of 2005: The Year in Rear-View.

Apparently, this little blog has attracted attention. A musical comrade alerted me to it's appearance in Pittsburgh's City Paper this week. There's a section called NEWS: We're Listening in which they solicit and print (well-edited) portions of blogs either by Pittsburghers, or about Pittsburgh. I felt weird about this at first, but quickly reconciled myself to the idea that, if it's on the web, it's public domain.

Thanks for helping make 2005 an unprecedentedly wonderful year for me!

Your Servant in Song,

Jack Erdie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home